Even with the rains subsiding, there is still danger of trees falling. In the picture above, a tree has fallen, leaving a mess to clean up and damaging two roofs and a parked car. The homeowner considered his options in getting the tree removed safely and decided to call Aper’s Tree Service, to remove the fallen tree. We documented the process and posted it on our Facebook site, facebook.com/ thefoothillspaper. The average cost of clearing a fallen tree between $275 and $1,150 depending on the size and location, although there
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum