Even with the rains subsiding, there is still danger of trees falling. In the picture above, a tree has fallen, leaving a mess to clean up and damaging two roofs and a parked car. The homeowner considered his options in getting the tree removed safely and decided to call Aper’s Tree Service, to remove the fallen tree. We documented the process and posted it on our Facebook site, facebook.com/ thefoothillspaper. The average cost of clearing a fallen tree between $275 and $1,150 depending on the size and location, although there
- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
- ObituariesJohanna (Jo) T. Klohs Swart, March 25, 1936 – March 31, 2018
- RecipesSpring Carrot Tart
- EntertainmentTwo Shows Added Due to Popular Demand! Michael Frayn’s Noises Off
- Letters & PerspectivesSave Central Park!
- EntertainmentParson’s Nose Theater Presents “Clearly Classics: Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night”
- LifestyleJoin Garcetti’s Shelter Crisis Declaration
- View from the Rock4th of July Celebration…To Hell in a Hand Bag?
- Local NewsCoffee with the Captain!