Los Angeles City Planning last week released a third extension of time for community comments. The new deadline of February 3 was requested by CD-7 Councilman Felipe Fuentes and others to give the community and neighbors a chance to review and comment on two additional proposed amendments (numbers 5 and 6), to the original Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR). The new amendments now include the building of 18 homes where “Bandito Park” is situated adjacent to Tujunga Canyon Boulevard and a reduction of total houses from 229 houses to be built in the 58.3 acre parcel, down to 18 multi-acre “Equestrian Estates” and the option of which would “possibly” dedicate 28.4 acres of undeveloped land to the city. The HWS Investment Group purchased the Verdugo Hills Golf Course in 2002 and began the steps necessary to create a gated community where the golf course now sits. The project was supposedly named “Snowball” in honor of a Maltese dog
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?