Madelyn Baillio has just been chosen to star in Hairspray Live! as announced on the Today Show. Baillio is one of three artists who will be performing with Michael Feinstein and the Pasadena POPS on Saturday, June 18 for First Ladies of Song at the Los Angeles Arboretum.
The evening will pay tribute to the songbooks of Judy Garland, Rosemary Clooney and Peggy Lee among others, with Madelyn joining an all-star line-up of soloists including Tony winner Cady Huffman (The Producers) and legendary swing vocalist Lynn Roberts, who has performed with the Dorsey Brothers and Frank Sinatra. Get sentimental and reminisce under the stars as Feinstein and his protégé deliver jewels from these iconic women’s songbooks with “Big Spender,” “Don’t Rain on My Parade,” “Mangos,” “Fascinating Rhythm” and so much more.
• What: The Pasadena Symphony and POPS presents First Ladies of Song. Michael Feinstein, Principal Pops Conductor Tom & Erika Girardi Chair Madelyn Baillio, soloist Cady Huffman, soloist Lynn Roberts, soloist
• When: June 18, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
• Where: The LA County Arboretum | 301 N Baldwin Ave., Arcadia, CA 91007
• Cost: Tickets start at $25.00 • Dining: Gates open at 5:30pm for picnicking. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drink or visit one of the many onsite gourmet food vendors.
• Parking: Subscribers have the opportunity to purchase onsite Arboretum parking. Single ticket holders may park for free at the Westfield Santa Anita shopping center with free non-st