The Los Angeles Business Journal Nonprofit Corporate Citizenship Awards, which were presented Friday, June 22 at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, are designed to honor those professionals and organizations in the nonprofit world that continue to make a positive impact on the community, and do so under difficult financial constraints. The Foothills Paper was fortunate to receive the award. “We thank and salute all of the honorees and finalists — those of you who give something back. You are more than heroes; you are an essential part of future corporate and societal success,” said Mathew Toledo, the Business Journal’s CEO and Publisher.
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?