The Los Angeles Business Journal Nonprofit Corporate Citizenship Awards, which were presented Friday, June 22 at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, are designed to honor those professionals and organizations in the nonprofit world that continue to make a positive impact on the community, and do so under difficult financial constraints. The Foothills Paper was fortunate to receive the award. “We thank and salute all of the honorees and finalists — those of you who give something back. You are more than heroes; you are an essential part of future corporate and societal success,” said Mathew Toledo, the Business Journal’s CEO and Publisher.
- ContributedWill Autonomous Vehicles Fix Nation’s Distracted Driving Problem?
- ContributedIn Los Angeles, Skirball Fire Affects Nuns, Rupert Murdoch, and Countless Others
- Local NewsTuesday’s “Creek Fire” in Photos
- ObituariesMichele Joeen Wincentsen
- ObituariesKENNETH ROBERT KNOPP
- Crime StatsCrime Stats
- RecipesLong Island Eggs
- Movie ReviewsMovie Review: Coco
- EntertainmentBeauty and the Beast: A Christmas Rose
- Local NewsAsk Rusty: Maximizing Benefits And When to Retire