The Los Angeles Business Journal Nonprofit Corporate Citizenship Awards, which were presented Friday, June 22 at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, are designed to honor those professionals and organizations in the nonprofit world that continue to make a positive impact on the community, and do so under difficult financial constraints. The Foothills Paper was fortunate to receive the award. “We thank and salute all of the honorees and finalists — those of you who give something back. You are more than heroes; you are an essential part of future corporate and societal success,” said Mathew Toledo, the Business Journal’s CEO and Publisher.
- ContributedHow to Safeguard This Big Investment
- ContributedAfter the Shaking Stops – the Deafening Silence Begins. Are You Prepared?
- Entertainment“Live at the Arboretum” With Trace Adkins, June 16
- LifestyleGood Shopping At Goodwill
- RecipesQuinoa Salad with Serrano Chiles
- View from the RockYup, it was quite a week.
- FrontpageErratic Driver Apprehended After Colliding with Fire Hydrant
- FrontpageMeth Lab and Illegal Marijuana Growing Operation Discovered After Neighbors Report Smoke
- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits