The Los Angeles Business Journal Nonprofit Corporate Citizenship Awards, which were presented Friday, June 22 at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, are designed to honor those professionals and organizations in the nonprofit world that continue to make a positive impact on the community, and do so under difficult financial constraints. The Foothills Paper was fortunate to receive the award. “We thank and salute all of the honorees and finalists — those of you who give something back. You are more than heroes; you are an essential part of future corporate and societal success,” said Mathew Toledo, the Business Journal’s CEO and Publisher.
- ContributedHugh Hefner’s Hollywood Hills Home Hits Housing Market at $7.2M
- ContributedVideo Game Addiction Can Strike Anyone at Any Time
- ContributedHome Maintenance: When To DIY And When To Call A Professional?
- UncategorizedAustralian Teen Blinded in One Eye By Sinus Infection
- ContributedFormer NBA Player Rasual Butler And Singer Leah LaBelle Die In LA Car Crash
- Local NewsRodriguez Retires
- Local NewsThey Do More Than Write Tickets
- Local NewsForgotten Heroes
- Local NewsSchiff Urges U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to Stop Using Roundup in the Los Angeles River
- ObituariesAlbert “Al” Kadlec