The Safe Streets Committee met last Saturday at the North Valley City Hall to examine different thoughts on how to reduce the traffic accidents in our community. Traffic fatalities and accidents are up 300% from this time last year and something has to be done about it. One suggestion to check out is the installation of “bollards” down the center of Foothill Blvd. to discourage illegal left-hand turns and unsafe Uturns.
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?