A meeting and discussion of the mural at the Sunland Fight Club located at the intersection of Foothill Blvd. and Floralita brought more than 30 interested community residents to learn about what the city requires for getting a mural approved by the City of Los Angeles. inset: SFC owner Hovik Tadevosyan explains what the mural means and how it is an asset to the community
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?