For the second time in two weeks, we had a suspect trying to run from the LAPD in Sunland-Tujunga. The first one (Dec. 13) ended up with the suspect being blocked in the narrow streets of Silverton and Day by a citizen who positioned his truck in front of the fleeing suspect. In last weeks episode, a suspected car thief driving a dark green KIA was blocked in the shell station at the intersection of McVine and Foothill by 9 LAPD police vehicles. Although the suspect was taken into custody without incident, the LAFD paramedics were called in to assess his condition before being taken into custody
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum