Dana Stangel the Animal Affairs rep of the STNC made a presentation promoting the “Barn Owl Box” (pictured at right) as an ecologically sound way of controlling vermin and rodents in the neighborhood. Those who use poison bait to control rats and ground squirrels, take the chance of also poisoning pets and local animals which might eat the poisoned vermin. The Barn Owl Boxes are both an effective method of enticing Barn Owls to your property, but the purchase of them also provides funds to the Audubon Society. For more information, you can contact Dana Stangel through Facebook or the Sunland-Tujunga Neighborhood Council
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?