The Crescenta Valley Sierra Club Group invites you to the annual July Hike and Brunch gathering at Deukmejian Wilderness Park, Sat., July 8 at 8 a.m. The chosen early hour is in anticipation of a hot day. The Deukmejian Park is located at 3429 Markridge Road, La Crescenta, California 91214. Wear your hiking shoes and wear a hat and join us for bagels, fruit, sweet rolls, and drinks. Tree-watering will be on the list, so bring a jug of water along if you want. For further information, please call Wayne Fisher at (818) 353-4181.
- newsHertzberg Bot Bill and Cannabis Banking Bill Clear Second Assembly Committees Both Bills Will Next be Heard in Assembly Appropriations
- LifestyleAmateur Radio Field Day 2018 a Great Success
- EntertainmentBoston Court Pasadena Announces Selections for the 14th Annual New Play Reading Festival July 19 – 28, 2018
- UncategorizedCollecting Social Security while Working
- Chef RandyHearty Kale and Sausage Turnovers
- LifestyleBurbank African Violet Society Meeting Thursday, July 19
- Letters & PerspectivesCoarse Culture Resurgent Racism
- View from the RockThe Law Of Diminishing Returns
- Crime StatsNeighborhood Watch Report for Combined Foothills Area Meeting of 6/19/18
- ContributedMoving? Four Things People Need to Do!