The Crescenta Valley Sierra Club Group invites you to the annual July Hike and Brunch gathering at Deukmejian Wilderness Park, Sat., July 8 at 8 a.m. The chosen early hour is in anticipation of a hot day. The Deukmejian Park is located at 3429 Markridge Road, La Crescenta, California 91214. Wear your hiking shoes and wear a hat and join us for bagels, fruit, sweet rolls, and drinks. Tree-watering will be on the list, so bring a jug of water along if you want. For further information, please call Wayne Fisher at (818) 353-4181.
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?