National Coffee With A Cop Day was held last week at the Sunland Starbucks with free coffee and cookies provided by the store manager. More than 100 people attended, shook hands with their Senior Lead Officers and the SLO supervisor, Staff Sergeant Ojeda. It was a fun time seeing friends and, of course, Sonia Tatulian running around saying, “I’ve got a restraining order — Doc’s got to go!” And everybody laughed.
- ContributedWill Autonomous Vehicles Fix Nation’s Distracted Driving Problem?
- ContributedIn Los Angeles, Skirball Fire Affects Nuns, Rupert Murdoch, and Countless Others
- Local NewsTuesday’s “Creek Fire” in Photos
- ObituariesMichele Joeen Wincentsen
- ObituariesKENNETH ROBERT KNOPP
- Crime StatsCrime Stats
- RecipesLong Island Eggs
- Movie ReviewsMovie Review: Coco
- EntertainmentBeauty and the Beast: A Christmas Rose
- Local NewsAsk Rusty: Maximizing Benefits And When to Retire