Albert “Al” Kadlec (Cadillac) born September 9, 1932, passed away January 20, 2018 from congestive heart failure. He is survived by his son Mark Kadlec, his daughter Kimberly Graves, and his grandchildren Danielle Kadlec, Simon Moon, Nicole Burgard, and Isabella Sagrero. Al was a lifetime resident of the Foothill areas. He loved hot rods, pretty women, dancing, his family, and God most of all. Al ran several successful businesses in his life, but was most proud of his work as a street pastor, ministering to the local homeless populations. His passion was sharing the word of God and his ideals on nutrition, health and healing. Please join us in a celebration of his life at the Chapel of the Hills on Saturday, February 3, 2018, from 10:00am-12:pm.
- ContributedNew Change To Licensure Will Make It Easier To Be A Traveling Nurse
- ContributedWill Arizona Finally Join the Other States in Banning Texting While Driving?
- Local NewsYour S-T Neighborhood Council at Work
- EntertainmentA Noise Within (ANW) Presents “A Raisin in The Sun”
- Local NewsHertzberg Applauds Court of Appeal Ruling on Money Bail System
- Local NewsLAPD Investigates Trash Can Burn And Melt Incidents
- LifestylePrintmaking With Clovis Blackwell
- RecipesYummy Pasta With QuickRoasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Local NewsFive Signs You’re Ready to Sell
- Movie ReviewsMovie Review: Winchester