Albert “Al” Kadlec (Cadillac) born September 9, 1932, passed away January 20, 2018 from congestive heart failure. He is survived by his son Mark Kadlec, his daughter Kimberly Graves, and his grandchildren Danielle Kadlec, Simon Moon, Nicole Burgard, and Isabella Sagrero. Al was a lifetime resident of the Foothill areas. He loved hot rods, pretty women, dancing, his family, and God most of all. Al ran several successful businesses in his life, but was most proud of his work as a street pastor, ministering to the local homeless populations. His passion was sharing the word of God and his ideals on nutrition, health and healing. Please join us in a celebration of his life at the Chapel of the Hills on Saturday, February 3, 2018, from 10:00am-12:pm.
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?