Albert “Al” Kadlec (Cadillac) born September 9, 1932, passed away January 20, 2018 from congestive heart failure. He is survived by his son Mark Kadlec, his daughter Kimberly Graves, and his grandchildren Danielle Kadlec, Simon Moon, Nicole Burgard, and Isabella Sagrero. Al was a lifetime resident of the Foothill areas. He loved hot rods, pretty women, dancing, his family, and God most of all. Al ran several successful businesses in his life, but was most proud of his work as a street pastor, ministering to the local homeless populations. His passion was sharing the word of God and his ideals on nutrition, health and healing. Please join us in a celebration of his life at the Chapel of the Hills on Saturday, February 3, 2018, from 10:00am-12:pm.
- ContributedHow to Safeguard This Big Investment
- ContributedAfter the Shaking Stops – the Deafening Silence Begins. Are You Prepared?
- Entertainment“Live at the Arboretum” With Trace Adkins, June 16
- LifestyleGood Shopping At Goodwill
- RecipesQuinoa Salad with Serrano Chiles
- View from the RockYup, it was quite a week.
- FrontpageErratic Driver Apprehended After Colliding with Fire Hydrant
- FrontpageMeth Lab and Illegal Marijuana Growing Operation Discovered After Neighbors Report Smoke
- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits