An almost hit & run driver was caught last Sunday night by LACo Sheriffs after hitting a fire hydrant and trying to leave the scene. Neighbors had been complaining about the driver of a Mercedes SL-320 convertible driving erratically on Hillrose. Although there was major damage to the front end of the Mercedes, the driver still tried to leave the scene of the accident.
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum