An almost hit & run driver was caught last Sunday night by LACo Sheriffs after hitting a fire hydrant and trying to leave the scene. Neighbors had been complaining about the driver of a Mercedes SL-320 convertible driving erratically on Hillrose. Although there was major damage to the front end of the Mercedes, the driver still tried to leave the scene of the accident.
- ContributedHow to Safeguard This Big Investment
- ContributedAfter the Shaking Stops – the Deafening Silence Begins. Are You Prepared?
- Entertainment“Live at the Arboretum” With Trace Adkins, June 16
- LifestyleGood Shopping At Goodwill
- RecipesQuinoa Salad with Serrano Chiles
- View from the RockYup, it was quite a week.
- FrontpageMeth Lab and Illegal Marijuana Growing Operation Discovered After Neighbors Report Smoke
- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
- ObituariesJohanna (Jo) T. Klohs Swart, March 25, 1936 – March 31, 2018