Well I guess the new “Drive Safer” banners were too small for this BMW driver to read as he was speeding up Sunland Blvd. last Saturday. It’s never a good idea to try to pass in the bike lane and then pull in front of a heavily loaded truck. When the truck hit the BMW that had turned in front of him, it literally drove up and over the BMW door and fender. The BMW then lost control, running up the side of the embankment trapping its driver inside until the LAFD arrived to free him. No one was injured.
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum