- ContributedLA’s ‘Road Diet’ Solution To Unsafe Streets Sparks Outrage From Residents
- ContributedThe Rise of the Frankenmeat: How 3 California Based Startups Are Changing How the World Sees Meat
- ContributedNursing Home Under Criminal Investigation For Deaths Of Patients After Irma
- ContributedThe Dangers of Underage Drinking And What’s Being Done to Help
- Local NewsA Few Shots From The La Tuna Canyon Fire!
- Crime StatsCrime Stats
- PetsPet Safety and Natural Disasters
- Local NewsActivist Being Active!
- RecipesMushroomLentil Pâté
- Movie ReviewsMovie Review: The Hitman’s Bodyguard
Approximately 37,000 U.S. residents die in road crashes every year. In Los Angeles, the situation is quite serious: the city has the highest per capita rate of traffic deaths in the country,
Memphis Meats, Finless Foods, and Hampton Creek are just three creative companies that are looking to make beef, chicken, and fish without killing a single animal. The trend with this
The Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills is under criminal investigation after the death of eight patients in the wake of Hurricane Irma. According to Associated Press, the deaths were
Alcohol abuse is constant problem across the United States. Not only are many adults’ lives being drastically altered by alcohol addiction, but underage teenage drinking remains a problem
With Hurricane Irma dominating the news cycle, coverage of Hurricane Harvey has died down. Yet as of September 1, Texan authorities have estimated that Harvey is to blame for at least 39 deaths.
Red, White, and Four-Legged: How America’s Military Service Dogs Are Becoming the Country’s Biggest Asset
TOML is a popular motto in the U.S. military community; it stands for “That Others May Live.” It is commonly used by the pararescuers in the Air National Guard, and it is a defining
Going to the beach on a warm and sunny day is, the majority of the time, a great experience. It doesn’t matter if it’s to just relax in the sun or to go for a swim in the ocean, most
Keeping your employees happy can be extremely difficult no matter how big your organization is. There are roughly 28 million small businesses across the U.S., and every one strongly relies on the