- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
A truce was made Monday, September 25 between Southern California environmental groups and the Newhall Ranch project, putting an end to one of the most historic development battles in California
Welding is one of the most important industries in America, with more than 50% of U.S. products requiring some form of it. However, there is a shortage of skilled workers in many parts of the
Approximately 37,000 U.S. residents die in road crashes every year. In Los Angeles, the situation is quite serious: the city has the highest per capita rate of traffic deaths in the country,
Memphis Meats, Finless Foods, and Hampton Creek are just three creative companies that are looking to make beef, chicken, and fish without killing a single animal. The trend with this
The Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills is under criminal investigation after the death of eight patients in the wake of Hurricane Irma. According to Associated Press, the deaths were
Alcohol abuse is constant problem across the United States. Not only are many adults’ lives being drastically altered by alcohol addiction, but underage teenage drinking remains a problem
With Hurricane Irma dominating the news cycle, coverage of Hurricane Harvey has died down. Yet as of September 1, Texan authorities have estimated that Harvey is to blame for at least 39 deaths.
Red, White, and Four-Legged: How America’s Military Service Dogs Are Becoming the Country’s Biggest Asset
TOML is a popular motto in the U.S. military community; it stands for “That Others May Live.” It is commonly used by the pararescuers in the Air National Guard, and it is a defining