- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Los Angeles Children’s Chorus (LACC), one of the nation’s leading treble choirs and recognized for promoting the choral arts through workshops and special educational programs, presents a
Join Music Director David Lockington and the Pasadena Symphony for a romantically Russian program on Saturday, February 18 with award-winning pianist Natasha Paremski performing Rachmaninoff’s
A Noise Within (ANW), the acclaimed classical repertory theatre company, continues their cherished holiday tradition of presenting its well-loved production of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol
JOIN US A HALF-HOUR BEFORE CURTAIN at 7 p.m. Christmas Open House with holiday string music and refreshments. FREE nursery and childcare (up to 8 years old) will be provided all evening Featuring
As the holiday season draws near, HRock has just announced the world premiere of O Little Town of Bloomington. Written and directed by Garland Hunt Jr., and under the musical direction of
On Monday, October 31 — Halloween — the Symbiotic Society and Team Tingler will present “Return of The Tingler. This live show will celebrate the City of Sierra Madre’s annual Halloween
Sunland/Tujunga Art Association Schedule of Events Free art demonstrations are being held every second Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. at the La Crescenta Spiritual Center on 4845 Dunsmore
by Arlene Massimino Verdugo Hills Women’s Chorus (VHWC) had a very successful “Get to Know Us” session at their Summer Fun Rehearsal on August 1. Twelve guests attended and sang with members of