- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum
Dear Editor, OK. Who was the idiot that decided we need a bike lane on Foothill Blvd, next to the park? There’s one lane blocked off and a traffic mess. There must be over 10,000 cars a day
Dear Editor, Thanks for your help this year with VHWC projects. Please come and enjoy our concert on April 30. Arlene Massimino
Dear Editor, Just a note to tell you how much THE FOOTHILLS PAPER is a great paper. Love to you and your staff. Bob and Roberta Scheu & family
Sorry, we left off the artists plaque from the James Dean Mural.
Dear Editor, This is an email I sent to the manager at Vons on Foothill Blvd. I pay attention to the purchases of other customers, and may I say, with this one exception, your cashiers are very