- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Dear Editor, I’ve been away for a couple of years and was going through my boxes of stuff and I found some of your old papers (2009) It made me think: How do you get all those wreck pictures? Do
Dear Editor, I used to brag to my family and friends about how much I loved living in Sunland, CA. Now, I can’t even sleep at night and everyone on Odell Ave. is on edge and up all night standing
Dear Editor, I want to use this letter to communicate some important information about the future of the Sunland-Tujunga community to those reading today’s Foothill Paper. I imagine that most of
Dear Editor, I’m a single conservative/ small business owner, raising a 12 yr old daughter in a left wing society! It’s been a crazy election year at that! But also raising a child is pretty