- ContributedFirst Time Home Buyers Opt Out Of Inspection, Left With Nightmare House
- ContributedWorld’s Largest Bounce House Touring The USA
- ContributedVegas SuperZoo Pet Expo Deemed A Doggone Good Time
- ContributedCaught On Camera: Mountain Lion Almost Falls Into Hot Tub
- ContributedUC-Berkeley Expands Student Health Care Plan To Include Transgender Services
- ContributedElderly Health Care At Risk As 50 Million People Will Reach Old Age by 2050
- ContributedEyes On The Sky: Airline Opens Flight For Eclipse Viewers
- ContributedHousing Unavailable In Major Cities As Job Growth Rises
- ContributedStrong Construction Growth Bodes Well for U.S. Economy
- FrontpageThe Tradition Continues!
by Jean Dale Glass The combined S-T/ nearby evening Neighborhood Watch meeting hosted LAPD’s Mental Evaluation Unit (MEU) at N/W’s Tuesday, July 18, meeting. Thirty vocal residents attended at
Sen. Bob Hertzberg, DVan Nuys, commended U.S. Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., and Rand Paul, R-Ky., for introducing federal legislation today aimed at encouraging states to replace money bail with
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: Two years ago, after 34 years of marriage, my wife divorced me. She was a full time homemaker most of those years. Is she
by Ed Castellanos Whether you’re interested in buying or selling a home this year, there’s reason to be optimistic. See how a healthy real estate market and positive consumer sentiments are
Dear Editor, A group of concerned citizens of this area are worried about the facility listed as Sunshine Manor on the Internet or Sun Manor as the sign says. It is right across the street from
by Amelia Anderson In my July 7th Column, I asked, “Is the CES the same as an S.O.S?” “No,” said Tommy Newman, Director of Community Affairs at LA Family Housing, “but it’s the answer to an
The Paper staff has been working with Goodwill (GW) staff to remove an eyesore. We first documented the problem and notified GW corporate. Here is our report on how we got the problem resolved.
Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA), joined by Congressman Al Green (D-TX), introduced an Article of Impeachment (H. Res. 438) against President Donald J. Trump for High Crimes and Misdemeanors.