- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: My wife started collecting Social Security at her full retirement age of 66. I am 60 and still working, and I think it is
by Ed Castellanos Homes often grow and change alongside the people living in them. If you’ve added expensive furnishings or made substantial upgrades, it’s important to re-evaluate your
by Amelia Anderson My advice counters that of Horace Greeley, the New York Tribune newspaper publisher who said, “Go West, Young Man.” Well, the Gold Rush is over. And, as reported in the L.A.
Driving down Foothill a couple of weeks ago, I saw one of our local activists doing what activists do – “being active!” I am so proud to know this young lady. Where other people are just
Shannon Glory Snyder of Tujunga was recently sworn in as a Midshipman in the U. S. Naval Reserve at the United States Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) at Kings Point, N.Y. Snyder was nominated by
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: My friend and I, both very recently widowed, were discussing our future and, based upon the suggestion of other friends, need
by Ed Castellanos For decades, characters like Batman and James Bond have popularized hidden doors and clandestine passageways. Many homeowners have followed suit, adding secret areas to store