- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Sen. Bob Hertzberg, D-Van Nuys, introduced legislation today to roll back driver’s license suspensions for Californians who have been unable to pay their traffic fines and fees. SB 237 would
Local activist Roger “Rock” Swart has been appointed to the post of Senior Volunteer Adviser to the North Valley City Hall representative Eve Sinclair. Sinclair is the NVCH field agent for CD-7
Al Kadlec (Cadillac) with just a few of his closest friends. Al has been a street minister since 1980. Oh! By the way, he was 85 last Saturday! Happy Birthday, Al!
by Amelia Anderson Held Saturday down at City Hall? Well, it’s sort of a pow wow of LA Neighborhood Councils in party mode. And I don’t mean Dem Repub kinda folks. I mean some serious head
Pomona might feel far afield when it comes to the National Park System, but throughout September, rangers will be setting up locally for the L.A. County Fair. And they’re hoping several locals
by Estelle W On August 19-20, school teachers, university professors and graduate students from throughout California will gather at the Anaheim Convention Center for the Multicultural Education
On Thursday, August 24 at 7 PM, Flintridge Bookstore & Coffeehouse welcomes scholarship and financial aid specialist Trevor Ramos for a presentation and discussion of the 2017 version of his
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: My husband just starting collecting Social Security at his full retirement age. If he wants a part time job how much money does