- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
by Ed Castellanos You’ve been spending so much time on projects inside your home (like that new shower you have to drag yourself out of), that your front yard is starting to scream for a bit of
Around 10:45 pm last Friday night, LAFD and LAPD Foothill Div responded to a reported stabbing at the Chevron gas station in the 6700 block of Foothill Blvd. One person received an unknown number
by Amelia Anderson As the end of summer winds down through the blistering heat, education rears up it’s ugly head to again be addressed by our rational mind. It may be the medicine of life but I
by Jean Dale Glass The combined S-T/ nearby evening Neighborhood Watch meeting hosted LAPD’s Mental Evaluation Unit (MEU) at N/W’s Tuesday, July 18, meeting. Thirty vocal residents attended at
Sen. Bob Hertzberg, DVan Nuys, commended U.S. Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., and Rand Paul, R-Ky., for introducing federal legislation today aimed at encouraging states to replace money bail with
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: Two years ago, after 34 years of marriage, my wife divorced me. She was a full time homemaker most of those years. Is she
by Ed Castellanos Whether you’re interested in buying or selling a home this year, there’s reason to be optimistic. See how a healthy real estate market and positive consumer sentiments are
Dear Editor, A group of concerned citizens of this area are worried about the facility listed as Sunshine Manor on the Internet or Sun Manor as the sign says. It is right across the street from