- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
by Amelia Anderson In my July 7th Column, I asked, “Is the CES the same as an S.O.S?” “No,” said Tommy Newman, Director of Community Affairs at LA Family Housing, “but it’s the answer to an
The Paper staff has been working with Goodwill (GW) staff to remove an eyesore. We first documented the problem and notified GW corporate. Here is our report on how we got the problem resolved.
Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA), joined by Congressman Al Green (D-TX), introduced an Article of Impeachment (H. Res. 438) against President Donald J. Trump for High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: My wife is now 66 and not collecting Social Security. She wants to wait until age 70 to collect the larger benefit. However, I
by Ed Castellanos Summer is a fun season to enjoy time outside with friends and family — provided you have sufficient coverage from the sun. Stay cool and comfortable by adding shade to
by Amelia Anderson The Senior Center has been designated a Cooling Center by the City of Los Angeles with extended hours open 10 a.m.–10 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday to shelter folks from
Former VHHS student chosen for NASA internship by Eddie Rivera One way or another, Kyle Dean is going to Mars. The former Tujunga resident and current Pasadena City College student is a member of
Angeles National Forest (ANF) Fire Officials have raised the Fire Danger Level from “High” to “Very High” effective Friday, June 30th. Live fuel moisture levels in shrubs and brush have