- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Guest Speaker Julianne Hines, VP of External Affairs for Planned Parenthood Pasadena & San Gabriel Valley, will discuss “2018 Changes in the Affordable Care Act and Women’s Health” at the
39th AD Candidate Forum coming Sunday, March 25 The community is invited to a Candidate Forum for the 39th Assembly District Special Election on Sunday, March 25 at 2 PM in the S-T Municipal
By Paul Krekorian Los Angeles took a step toward greater traffic safety with the city’s announcement of new speed limits on 71 Los Angeles streets, the result of recently-updated speed surveys
A new take on the Thin Blue Line Flag. Combining the Stars & Stripes of the U.S. flag with the Thin Blue Line concept creates a new meaning of unity. The Blue represents the officer and the
The Sunland-Tujunga Rotary club is in danger of losing its charter from Rotary Club International. With dwindling membership and loss of control of how the 4th of July parade should be run, the
The Goodyear blimp made its yearly visit to Sunland-Tujunga Monday about 3:30 pm. It came across Foothill from Lowell, went down to Mt. Gleason and turned south over Haines canyon. It was
by Karen Perdue The Sunland Fighting Club has been a wonderful addition to our community. Do you wonder what is within the walls of the Club? This is the building with the beautiful, powerful
Dear Rusty: For a number of years I lived and worked in Germany. I paid into their version of social security. As far as I know I will be eligible to receive German benefits either in a lump sum