- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Last week, the First District Court of Appeal of California declared current bail setting practices unconstitutional. In its ruling, the court states that legislation is, ?desperately needed? and
The LAFD rolled on an illegal trash burning incident only to find that an arsonist had set fire to two trash cans on Foothill Blvd. Thanks to observant witnesses, firefighters were able to catch
by Ed Castellanos Have you outgrown your home? Or has your home outgrown you and your household? Fewer and fewer families expect to stay in their first or second home for the long haul. Here are
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: Thank you for your Social Security articles, which a group of friends and I read every week. If it had not been for one of your
by John Grimaldi “The plain and simple fact is that illegal immigration is unlawful and those who enter the U.S. unlawfully must face consequences in a fair and just manner. In addition, our
Several residents made the academic Deans’ List at Azusa Pacific University. These students are honored for a fall 2017 grade-point average of 3.5 or better. They are joined by 1,988 students
The Crescenta Valley Sierra Club will present Bruce Hale’s, “Spain from Bilbao to Gibraltar,” on March 13, Tuesday at 7:30 pm, at the Los Angeles County Public Library, 2809 Foothill Boulevard,