- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE AS A SMALL TOWN, WE ALL COME TOGETHER AS ONE WHEN PROBLEMS STRIKE! Here is a small glimpse of our community pulling together to help one another!
This 150-plus year-old tree outside the Tujunga Library is 3/4 dead. If not trimmed, it poses a threat to passersby. The heavy wind and rain will only increase the danger.
Let’s get right to the point here: Why do you need this book? Answer: TIME and MONEY. Read on and that statement will make total sense. There is a better way to fight traffic tickets in
The San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley Homeless Coalition Annual Housing Summit was hosted by LA Family Housing last week was a great success with more than 180 representatives from SPA 2
by Ed Castellanos It can seem like having a small home is a liability. After all, there’s a certain feeling that homebuyers are always looking for something bigger and better. But that trend has
by AMAC-Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: I have tried to contact Social Security many times but been put on hold for over 40 minutes, received no call back, etc. Also,
Mayor Eric Garcetti & Monica Rodriguez’s representatives and local community members joined non-profit LA Family Housing (LAFH) to celebrate the Christmas season with a treetrimming party at
Christian Leonard was named to Biola University’s Dean’s List for academic excellence. Leonard from Sunland, CA was one of approximately 1,500 students who were named to the Dean’s List in Spring