- ContributedHow to Safeguard This Big Investment
- ContributedAfter the Shaking Stops – the Deafening Silence Begins. Are You Prepared?
- Entertainment“Live at the Arboretum” With Trace Adkins, June 16
- LifestyleGood Shopping At Goodwill
- RecipesQuinoa Salad with Serrano Chiles
- View from the RockYup, it was quite a week.
- FrontpageErratic Driver Apprehended After Colliding with Fire Hydrant
- FrontpageMeth Lab and Illegal Marijuana Growing Operation Discovered After Neighbors Report Smoke
- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
By Bob Garver “Red Sparrow” is a movie that never stays the same quality for very long. It’ll seem clever and intricate for a few scenes and then do something stupid. It’ll be bland and
We were first introduced to T’challa aka Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) two years ago in “Captain America: Civil War.” A prince from the fictional African country of Wakanda, T’challa ascended
by Bob Garver “Winchester” opened on a bad weekend, and I mean that on two fronts. The first is that it’s the weekend of the Super Bowl, so the movie can kiss its Sunday evening audience goodbye.
by Bob Garver “ 12 Strong” is one of those January movies that wants people to think that it’s in awards contention even though it isn’t. We’re at the point in the year when movies that opened in
by Bob Garver When we last saw the a cappella group The Bellas in “Pitch Perfect 2,” most of them were graduating college and the sky was the limit for their futures. But, as we see in clips of a
by Bob Garver NOTE: This movie is playing on less than 1,000 screens in the country, so it might not yet be in your area. But its popularity is growing, so be on the lookout for it in the coming
by Bob Garver I cannot overemphasize how badly 2017 needed “Coco.” After 2016 saw no fewer than four animated films end up on my year-end Top 10 list, this year has been one of the worst in
by Bob Garver “Daddy’s Home” was one of the worst movies of 2015. I took two hours out of my Christmas Day to cringe through an obnoxious feud between a doting stepdad (Will Ferrell) and an