- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
by Bob Garver It’s been over two years since we’ve seen Thor (Chris Hemsworth), which seems like forever in Marvel Cinematic Universe time. He missed the dissolution of The Avengers in “Captain
by Bob Garver Tree (Jessica Rothe) is having an unhappy birthday. She wakes up in the bed of a stranger named Carter (Israel Broussard). Carter’s roommate says something disrespectful. She gets
by Bob Garver If I could describe 1982’s “Blade Runner” in one word, it would be “hypnotic.” Director Ridley Scott crafted a world of eerie calm, one where flying cars and public shootouts were
by Bob Garver When we last left Eggsy (Taron Egerton), he had completed his transformation into a Kingsman; going from aimless slacker to dashing British secret agent. He had saved the world,
by Bob Garver This movie didn’t need to work very hard to gain my favor. It’s an R-rated movie starring three actors who are really good at swearing. Ryan Reynolds brought crude humor to new
by Bob Garver Last week I reviewed “Dunkirk” and I talked about how early reviews had set the bar impossibly high, which prevented me from appreciating the film more. This week brings us “The
by Bob Garver Entertainment Weekly killed “Dunkirk” for me. Not because the review written by Chris Nashawaty was negative or turned me off in any way, but because it went too far toward the
by Bob Garver For most of “SpiderMan: Homecoming,” I didn’t see why the movie was getting so much praise from critics. I didn’t like Tom Holland’s take on Peter Parker aka Spider-Man, I was