- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
by Bob Garver After 17 years, Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart are saying goodbye to the “X-Men” roles of Wolverine and Professor Charles Xavier, respectively. And I truly believe that this is it
by Bob Garver The “Fifty Shades” franchise is commercially successful but critically despised. I’ve heard all manner of nasty things said about the books, and 2015’s “Fifty Shades of Grey” tied
by Bob Garver “Rings” was supposed to be released last Halloween, but the studio pushed it back to February. And not just any weekend in February, Super Bowl Weekend. It’s a weekend you don’t
by Bob Garver “Split” is a movie that could have easily gone very wrong. Thrillers about people with psychological conditions like amnesia, autism, or in this case multiple personalities tend to
by Bob Garver A lot of people were unhappy with my review of “Sing” a few weeks ago. Many wondered how I could have so much disdain for a movie with positive messages about perseverance and
by Bob Garver “Sing” is an animated kids’ movie for kids who are tired of “Moana.” At least, I hope its audience is kids who are tired of “Moana.” Otherwise, it’s getting business that “Moana”
by Bob Garver Much has been made of Disney’s hot streak in 2016. They’ve already had hits with “Zootopia;” “The Jungle Book;” “Captain America: Civil War;” “Finding Dory;” and “Doctor Strange,”
by Bob Garver “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” should have been a book first. Yes, I know it was — sort of. A fake “Harry Potter”-themed textbook about magical creatures came out in