- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
- ObituariesJohanna (Jo) T. Klohs Swart, March 25, 1936 – March 31, 2018
- RecipesSpring Carrot Tart
- EntertainmentTwo Shows Added Due to Popular Demand! Michael Frayn’s Noises Off
- Letters & PerspectivesSave Central Park!
- EntertainmentParson’s Nose Theater Presents “Clearly Classics: Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night”
- LifestyleJoin Garcetti’s Shelter Crisis Declaration
- View from the Rock4th of July Celebration…To Hell in a Hand Bag?
- Local NewsCoffee with the Captain!
Robert Michael (Bobby) Lockwood, 70, died in North Hills, CA on September 15, 2017. A USMC-SS veteran, he served as a scout sniper in the 2nd Battalion 1st Marines. He was awarded the Combat
William L. Carfora, “Billy” of Florence was born in Glendale, California in 1969. He passed away in Missoula on March 22, 2017. His parents were William J. Carfora (deceased 2001) and his best
September 26, 1953 March 13, 2017 Foothills resident Michael Lee Reynolds is predeceased by his parents William and Hope Reynolds, his brother Bill and sister Jackie. Mike enjoyed the roadways as
August 7, 1918-March 18, 2017 Raised in Erie, PA, Rose was one of nine children born to Walter Rawa and Theodora Kowalkowski. In 1939, Rose married Louis Lata and began a family: Jerome, Darlene
September 26, 1953 March 13, 2017 Foots resident Michael Lee Reynolds is predeceased by his parents William and Hope Reynolds, his brother Bill and sister Jackie. Mike enjoyed the roadways as a
A public memorial has been organized for Matthew Frank, who many in the community knew as SLOStringer, a man whose breaking news coverage highlighted the work of local first responders. The
Gerald “Jerry” William Tiedeman, 76, passed away peacefully on January 10, 2017 at Frank R. Howard Hospital in Willits after an eight-year battle with cancer. He leaves behind his wife of 22
Ray Antonio “Batman” Jones was born on April 9th, 1974 in Burbank, CA. He passed away on January the 4th of 2017 in Sunland, CA. He is survived by his parents Ray & Sharon Jones, his siblings