- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
- ObituariesJohanna (Jo) T. Klohs Swart, March 25, 1936 – March 31, 2018
- RecipesSpring Carrot Tart
- EntertainmentTwo Shows Added Due to Popular Demand! Michael Frayn’s Noises Off
- Letters & PerspectivesSave Central Park!
- EntertainmentParson’s Nose Theater Presents “Clearly Classics: Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night”
- LifestyleJoin Garcetti’s Shelter Crisis Declaration
- View from the Rock4th of July Celebration…To Hell in a Hand Bag?
- Local NewsCoffee with the Captain!
Born January 17, 1943 and passing away December 30, 2016 at the young age of 73 just shy of her 74th birthday. She passed in the home of her son Chris and his wife Holly, continuously surrounded
Another tragic traffic accident on Foothill Blvd. RIP Brad Elze. DISCLAIMER: Some people misread my comments about past Rotary presidents Ellis Roberts and Michael Lucas. Ellis did not lie
July 24, 1954 – June 11, 2016 Timothy Rakisits passed away at Verdugo Hills Hospital on June 11, 2016 after a short illness. Tim was born in Glendale on July 24, 1954 to Julius and Irene
Sweetheart Jan was born June 6, 1933 and the angels took her home on the morning of Wednesday, May 4, 2016. Shortly after waking up, she collapsed in her husband’s arms and was rushed to Holy
Nana to all, Mom to me. Claudia Holloway passed away Sunday April 24, 2016. “I know she’s going to heaven because she already did her time in Tujunga!
Aug. 2, 1918–Feb. 15, 2016 Born in Ludlow, MA, he was the oldest of six children. His parents, John and Josephine Lata moved the family to Erie, PA where he grew up. He worked at many jobs
With the dawning of a new CD, the sun set one last time for local Foothills folk songwriter and Vietnam Vet, Craig Chereek. Friends from around the globe adored Craig, not only for his
(2-11-25 to 3-10-16 Emma Gagnon passed away after a long battle with Alzheimer’s disease. She is survived by her husband of more than two decades, Cam Gagnon, and her two daughters, Pam Gardner