- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum
By Chef Randy As a kid I asked my dad how the impression in these cookies stayed there after baking. He just shrugged and said, “I don’t know the answer son. I just know they are a treat.” As an
Quinoa is pronounced “keen-wah”. When I journeyed to Peru a couple of years ago with our son, Robert, he and I enjoyed this traditional grain salad on the balcony of a small restaurant about an
My mom’s mom, Gran, was born and raised on a homested in a one-room cabin in Beresford, South Dakota, in the late 1800s. Winter was a time of ice and snow. In the month of January, the
I think we can all agree that a good burrito is made with fresh ingredients. The right combination of ingredients, however, is what distinguishes a good burrito from a great one. Here are my
by Chef Randy This is a quick dish for two that is easy to prepare and doesn’t heat the kitchen much at all because of the quick cook times. If you don’t care for feta cheese, substitute a mild
by Chef Randy As a kid, I couldn’t wait for mom to make alphabet soup for Saturday lunch. I looked for pieces of macaroni to spell my name and was usually disappointed that I couldn’t find a “y”.
by Chef Randy Dutch baby pancakes, sometimes called German pancakes or Dutch puffs, are a hybrid of pancake, crepe, and popover — all in one skillet. I like to pour the batter into a mini-muffin
by Chef Randy Tikka is the Punjabi word for an Indian dish of small pieces of meat or vegetables marinated in a spice mixture. Masala is an Urdu word for any of a number of spice mixtures ground