- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum
by Chef Randy Brush down and clean your outdoor grill. It’s barbecue season! This recipe features fresh corn, fresh bell peppers, and Lightlife Italian Sausage. It is easy to make, looks great
by Chef Randy This is a hearty side dish stuffed into one tasty shell. Think of these as twice baked potatoes with a nice little kick! They are healthy, easy to prepare, and both vegetarian and
by Chef Randy You’ve made mashed potatoes — but have you ever made “smashed potatoes?” This is a great side dish for omnivores and vegetarians alike. It is also an easy recipe to make, but give
by Chef Randy Make it long. Then cut into 4-inch lengths and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. My version is veggie but you can add deli slices of ham, turkey, roast beef, or salami. Perfect picnic
by Chef Randy A simple pan sauce, pasta, and fresh vegetables are just what you need on a hot summer day. This nutritious recipe barely heats up the kitchen and is easy to prepare. What could be
Have you ever considered food as art? I’m not talking food that’s styled for a photo shoot with unappetizing peas painted green or salad greens misted to make them “look” fresh. I’m talking about
by Chef Randy This is an elegant crowd pleaser and very easy to make. The roasted asparagus gets a kick from the mustard and white wine vinaigrette. The toasted pepita seeds add crunchy texture.
by Chef Randy What makes my samosa recipe unique? My version is vegan and instead of deep fried, it is baked. In addition, it has an amazing combination of flavors. Give these bite-sized