- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
- ObituariesJohanna (Jo) T. Klohs Swart, March 25, 1936 – March 31, 2018
- RecipesSpring Carrot Tart
- EntertainmentTwo Shows Added Due to Popular Demand! Michael Frayn’s Noises Off
- Letters & PerspectivesSave Central Park!
- EntertainmentParson’s Nose Theater Presents “Clearly Classics: Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night”
- LifestyleJoin Garcetti’s Shelter Crisis Declaration
- View from the Rock4th of July Celebration…To Hell in a Hand Bag?
- Local NewsCoffee with the Captain!
by Chef Randy You’ve made mashed potatoes — but have you ever made “smashed potatoes?” This is a great side dish for omnivores and vegetarians alike. It is also an easy recipe to make, but give
by Chef Randy Make it long. Then cut into 4-inch lengths and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. My version is veggie but you can add deli slices of ham, turkey, roast beef, or salami. Perfect picnic
by Chef Randy A simple pan sauce, pasta, and fresh vegetables are just what you need on a hot summer day. This nutritious recipe barely heats up the kitchen and is easy to prepare. What could be
Have you ever considered food as art? I’m not talking food that’s styled for a photo shoot with unappetizing peas painted green or salad greens misted to make them “look” fresh. I’m talking about
by Chef Randy This is an elegant crowd pleaser and very easy to make. The roasted asparagus gets a kick from the mustard and white wine vinaigrette. The toasted pepita seeds add crunchy texture.
by Chef Randy What makes my samosa recipe unique? My version is vegan and instead of deep fried, it is baked. In addition, it has an amazing combination of flavors. Give these bite-sized
by Chef Randy This Greek combination of spinach, feta cheese and lemons is a true flavor-flash. Add a little fresh dill and mint into the mix and you have something that will make your friends
by Chef Randy This is a wonderfully hearty vegetarian soup for the remaining overcast days of the year. Quick and easy to prepare, tomatoes and fennel pair nicely to make a tasty soup. Even