- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
- EntertainmentThe Sixties Beatles Rock the LA Arboretum
by Chef Randy This is a nice stovetop twist on traditional mac and cheese. The addition of grape tomatoes goes nicely with the creamy mozzarella sauce and basil. Add a little Dijon mustard and a
by Chef Randy The inspiration for this appetizer came from my friend, Sandy S., who asked what I would serve with my grilled peach, avocado and jalapeno salsa. I thought, Beer-battered avocados
by Chef Randy This vegan and gluten-free dish is the perfect hot meal for a cold, blustery late-winter supper. Cauliflower and garbanzo beans (chickpeas) are the perfect complement to the Indian
by Chef Randy What are Hasselback Potatoes? Some say they are a work of art. I say they are one of the best ways to pair a photo with the expression “You eat with your eyes.” They will certainly
by Chef Randy What is Burrata? Burrata a semisoft white Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream. The outer shell is solid mozzarella, while the inside contains both mozzarella and cream,
tichoke festival they have in Tuscany, Italy about this time of year. The article featured a sandwich made with focaccia bread, black olives and fresh baby artichokes seasoned with lemon juice. I
Chayote is an edible plant belonging to the gourd family Cucurbitaceae, along with melons, cucumbers and squash. It is defined by its unique pear-like shape, its pale lime green coloring and the
This is an easy and relatively quick dish to make. If the photo looks at all good to you, you’re going to love this combination of slightly-hot Poblano peppers, zesty tomato sauce and the quinoa