- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
What an incredible change has happened in S-T. Last Wednesday night I went to the monthly STNC meeting expecting to see banners and people wearing identical T-shirts and loud proclamations of
Simply stated, it is “an expensive program that is a waste of money, esp. one using public money.” (Cambridge on-line dictionary) And that brings us to the upcoming neighborhood council
WELL! We survived another one, well most of us that is. And you’ve read about it right here. I think about those people that want to know about what is happening here. The ones that read all the
How many of you remember that old TV series that took you back in time to major incidents in history? It was informative and historically correct and put you, the viewer in the front row seat of
Nothing is easy or sim- ple here in S-T. Even if we try to make it sim- ple, someone else will make it hard. Tuesday was a prime example. The morning started with a bang about 3 a.m. as the phone
I guess I was in complete denial about WHEN Thanksgiving was happening. In my mind it was always “next week!” And then overnight, it was here. This is a really nice time of year, the leaves are
Twice a year I go through this bitter-sweet reality that I’m outliving those around me, those that actually meant something to me and those who actually did something for our country. I watch
Did you ever wake up one morning and say, “I’m too old for this crap?” and then just keep on doing what you’ve always done because it’s easier that way? Well, boys and girls, that is the way it