- news4th of July with Sierra Group
- ContributedAsk Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
- ObituariesJohanna (Jo) T. Klohs Swart, March 25, 1936 – March 31, 2018
- RecipesSpring Carrot Tart
- EntertainmentTwo Shows Added Due to Popular Demand! Michael Frayn’s Noises Off
- Letters & PerspectivesSave Central Park!
- EntertainmentParson’s Nose Theater Presents “Clearly Classics: Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night”
- LifestyleJoin Garcetti’s Shelter Crisis Declaration
- View from the Rock4th of July Celebration…To Hell in a Hand Bag?
- Local NewsCoffee with the Captain!
Like they say, “sometimes it’s not worth gnawing through the straps in the morning.” Whoever said that sure didn’t live in Sunland-Tujunga. This month is a real milestone for our community. We
This is a great old town that is going through major changes. People are different from those who we grew up with. For some reason people have major differences of opinion when it comes to
I would never have believed it if I didn’t see it. The community is actually coming together and everybody is having FUN in between all the work. We’ve got our annual 4th of July parade that the
We had our annual American Legion Memorial Day service at Sunland Park this past weekend, and nearly 200 people showed up to give their respect to our fallen servicemen and women. People were
The Very Rev. John da Costa said: “I have nothing but amazement at the silence of so many of the political leaders of the world. I have nothing but sadness that our churches have failed so badly
My good friend David Hernandez called it out in a Facebook posting when he said, “Final two weekends before the May 16 runoff election. Mail boxes will be full of Political Mailers. Remember that
Some years ago, people were pushing “Vision 20-20,” an ambitious program of re-vitalizing Foothill Boulevard to make it look like Paseo Pasadena. And boy oh boy, was that shut down. So much so
Things are happening, things are changing — and you, the reader, are a part of our future history. I received a phone call the other day and the woman was absolutely irate. “How dare you print