- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
We had our annual American Legion Memorial Day service at Sunland Park this past weekend, and nearly 200 people showed up to give their respect to our fallen servicemen and women. People were
The Very Rev. John da Costa said: “I have nothing but amazement at the silence of so many of the political leaders of the world. I have nothing but sadness that our churches have failed so badly
My good friend David Hernandez called it out in a Facebook posting when he said, “Final two weekends before the May 16 runoff election. Mail boxes will be full of Political Mailers. Remember that
Some years ago, people were pushing “Vision 20-20,” an ambitious program of re-vitalizing Foothill Boulevard to make it look like Paseo Pasadena. And boy oh boy, was that shut down. So much so
Things are happening, things are changing — and you, the reader, are a part of our future history. I received a phone call the other day and the woman was absolutely irate. “How dare you print
Well, boys and girls, it’s that time again, and again. Elections are coming and so are the photoops. It seems like every day, someone is having a get-together at some one’s restaurant — not to
This local election was unlike any that I’ve ever seen. Now that may be good, or it means that my memory really is failing. In the past 12 years of running The Foothills Paper, there have been
Now this is going to be one hell of an election. With 19 candidates running for the seat vacated by Felipe Fuentes, it will be fun seeing who got how many votes. Yup, I’ve never seen so many