- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Well it’s that election time again. We started out with 30 candidates and they frittered away to 20. I can’t believe it when I hear people saying, “It’s wonderful that so many people are
After having suffered from the slings and arrows and downright physical attacks by the Cleghorn machine over these past eight years, it comes as a complete surprise that they would do something
This seems to be the on-going theme of this year’s election. And Wowser, there’s a lot of money riding on this election. I mean like we’re talking millions in campaign contributions! All for a
WOW! This has really been an interesting year. I’ve sort of summarized the highlights of it through the front page pictures from 10 issues of The Paper published during 2016. This past year has
It’s only nine days to Christmas. Damn, this year went fast and next year will even go faster as we go through so many different changes here. The Mission College will be holding classes towards
The Good, The Bad and the Pug Ugly is one way to describe the events of this past year. And to be honest with you, none of them were foretold. The good is that we got rid of our councilmember
One of the things a “real” newspaper has is an editorial box where the editor or publisher gets on his/her soapbox and ties all the loose stories together. It’s not easy doing it week after week,
I woke up this morning with a feeling of apprehension and fright that I couldn’t put my finger on it; things just didn’t feel right. I was still laughing at Kathy Anthony’s window cartoon of what