- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
The only unsullied event left in Sunland-Tujunga is the Rotary Club’s Annual 4th of July Parade. I find it really amazing how many people from all walks of life come out to mingle with their
This has been quite a month here in our little vortex. The new neighborhood council board has taken over and are finding that it isn’t as easy as they thought it would be. I’m looking forward to
It’s the middle of the year; do you know what your politicians are doing? I try never to take sides in politics, but this year I am going to have to set aside my differences with the electoral
I went to the last meeting of the Old Guard to make sure that the “Cleghorn Machine” was really dead. It sure smells that way. I didn’t expect to see anyone wearing sackcloth, but I should have
The election is over — well, sorta. The community mobilized for all the wrong reasons and got all the right results. The STNC has become fragmented and will either pull itself together and really
We had the “election to beat all elections!” here in Sunland-Tujunga. Everybody won for all the wrong reasons. The town became polarized and divided into camps of Armenians vs the Anglo RedNecks.
For all of you that participated in or followed the STNC election last Saturday: THAT WAS A SQUEEKER! I was really impressed to see the community get polarized enough to come vote for their
Well, boys and girls, this coming neighborhood council election will be the craziest that we’ve ever had. The community is polarized and if the candidates could be seen from space, it’d look like