Sunland-Tujunga has the “Oldest Rock” but St.Estaban had the “Tujunga Rex.” Yes, they actually had it in place for two weeks. Heavy as concrete can be, this 1,000 pound tribute to our ancestors was spirited away in the middle of the night last week. Unfortunately for the thieves who lost their under carriage when they loaded it in their truck bed, the weight caused their truck to bottom out in the dirt, taking out the brick mailbox and digging a 2 foot deep hole as they tried to escape.
- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories