- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Annual Trails ‘n’ Tails Dog Celebration at The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden on August 13
You don’t have to join in the Smooch a Pooch booth, just bring your dog to the annual Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Trails ‘n’ Tails celebration, Saturday, August 13, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and get
Pets and Social Media
Animals garner increased online attention From dogs and cats filling up social media feeds — some even with their own profiles — to true pet celebrities who command the attention of millions,
July 4th is Not So Pet-Friendly
How to make July 4th safe for your pet The Fourth of July is one of the most stressful and potentially dangerous times of the year for pets. While you and your family, friends, and neighbors are
Putting The Brakes on Pet Car Sickness
Much like humans, dogs and puppies can also experience a feeling of illness while on car trips. This car sickness can make pet travel, whether short or long, quite an ordeal for dogs and their
Holiday Trips With Pets
Memorial Day symbolizes the start of summer for you and your pet. Time to starting planning your weekend getaway – whether it be to the beach, the mountains, or somewhere in between! Before
Tribute To A Loyal Dog
by Evelyn M. Ceasaresco Shortly before Christmas, a man named Angelo Testoni arrived at Milan from Brescia accompanied by a fox terrier. He took a room where he and his dog began a humble life in
Retail Therapy For You And Rover
For many pet lovers, bringing a furry friend along on a shopping trip would be the perfect way to spend a day. While many big-name chain stores do have a “service dogs only” policy, you may be