- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Ask Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
by AMAC Certified Social Security Advisor Russell Gloor, Association of Mature American Citizens Dear Rusty: I read your article entitled “Doing a Breakdown Analysis” and noted that the
4 Good Reasons for Hiring an Agent
Homes that are for sale by owner — when a seller decides not to hire a listing agent — are more common than you might think. They account for about 8 percent of all home listings
From backyard and rooftop gardens to community plots in parks and vacant lots, urban agriculture has become a nationwide movement, and more homeowners have taken an interest in producing their
Moving? Four Things People Need to Do!
by Ed Castellanos Moving can be hectic. With dozens of to-dos, a tight timeline and a growing pile of boxes, it’s easy to get frazzled and let things fall through the cracks. But it doesn’t have
Your Checklist of Crucial Home To-Dos
by Ed Castellanos Cleaning the gutters and weeding the garden are tasks that come with regular, visible reminders. But how do you keep up with other necessary maintenance that might not be as
How to Safeguard This Big Investment
by Ed Castellanos Purchasing a home is one of the largest financial commitments you’ll ever make, and it’s understandable to want to protect your investment throughout the purchase process. When
After the Shaking Stops – the Deafening Silence Begins. Are You Prepared?
By George Eckart (KJ6LA) California is destined to experience the big one at any time. After the shaking stops, how will you get in touch with loved ones across town or throughout the region when
Ask Rusty: Legal Non-Citizen Resident Gets Spousal Benefits
Dear Rusty: We have gone to the Social Security office because we were told that my husband might be eligible to receive Social Security benefits, but they told him he had not worked enough