- FrontpageFOOTHILLSPAPER_FEBRUARY16_ 2019
- PetsHarmony Farms are the Best – No Bones About It!
- PetsBeware the Attack of the Ticks: Some Can Give You Lyme Disease, Says AMAC
- ContributedAsk Rusty: File Early and Invest vs Wait to File
- Chef RandyPotato Scones
- UncategorizedLocal Businessman Takes Action With Effective Criminal Rehabilitation Program
- LifestyleSeven Dog Safety Tips
- Local NewsHit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
- EntertainmentChristopher Robin Brings Back Memories
- View from the RockStraightening Out and Flying Right?
Hit & Run Accident in Front of the Angeles National Golf Course!
by Secret Squirrel Today I witnessed on Foothill by the golf course a crash of a female who was high as a kite, vulgar when asked if she was OK and then took off in her car that I couldn’t
Shipwrecked at Summit Christian
By Amelia Anderson This large sign presided over the door of our Tujunga Canyon Church. It was the midst of July summer-time when all were sweltering from 100 degree heat, but the walls and halls
Mylar and Power Lines Don’t Mix
A Mylar balloon struck a power pole on Haines Canyon last Friday and caused a possible arcing explosion that led to a power outage in Tujunga that affected over 150 residents The incident
Believe It Or Don’t!
Sunland-Tujunga has the “Oldest Rock” but St.Estaban had the “Tujunga Rex.” Yes, they actually had it in place for two weeks. Heavy as concrete can be, this 1,000 pound tribute to our ancestors
Help is on the Way – Boeing Super Tanker is Here!
Firefighters toiled in stifling heat Saturday on the lines of destructive wildfires across the U.S. West, making progress against some blazes while struggling to tame others that have forced
Tujunga Resident Qualifies for Junior Olympics Synchronized Swimming
As Los Angeles prepares to host the 2028 Olympics, we wanted to share that Tujunga has an up & coming aspiring Olympian in their community. Mercedes Rodriguez, a Tujunga Resident and local
Fourth of July Parade A Huge Success Thanks to Roger Klemm!
This 4th of July parade was the best one that most people can remember. Under the direction of Rotary Club President Roger Klemm, this year’s 4th of July parade came to fruition and was wildly
Sunland Printing Wins Chamber of Commerce Award
June 2018 was a champagne day for 9 valley businesses, including Sunland Printing, which was chosen to receive “The small business award for 2018,” for outstanding contributions to their